- Conveniently located modern semi detached family home
- Stylish family accommodation excellently presented throughout
- Reception hall with fitted guests cloakroom
- Spacious family lounge and UPVC double glazed conservatory
- Quality fitted kitchen with integral appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- 2 further bedrooms and family bathroom
- UPVC double glazing and combination gas fired central heating
- Attractive landscaped rear garden and block paved driveway
Enjoying a pleasant cul de sac setting close to the very heart of the cathedral city of Lichfield, this impressive modern semi detached family home is an ideal purchase. Well located for access to city centre amenities the property has been improved by the present owners, particularly with the addition of the UPVC double glazed conservatory to the rear providing an excellent additional reception room. Within walking distance of city centre amenities and perfect for bus and rail stations, the property is an ideal base for commuting whilst equally well positioned to take full advantage of the excellent facilities available within the city centre. To fully appreciate the quality and extent of the accommodation on offer an early viewing is strongly recommended.
Coltman Close, Lichfield, Staffordshire£350,000
With a truly delightful mature private rear garden this immaculately presented semi detached family home enjoys a lovely setting on the popular...
Shenstone, Lichfield, Staffordshire£350,000
Situated in the highly regarded village of Shenstone, this traditional semi detached family home offers excellent scope and potential for...
Shenstone Wood End, Lichfield, Staffordshire£295,000
Spacious three bedroom semi-detached property situated in the desirable village of Shenstone Wood End. The accommodation comprises Porch...